Saturday

August Mist - new blog theme

Whew! This week flew by so fast I nearly didn't have time to post this but as promised I'm squeaking in at the last minute with a new blog theme that's just in time to celebrate the waning days of summer. It boasts a lovely assortment of sunflowers mixed with cool summer blues like that of a mild warm afternoon.

This set features a selection of free elements including 2 and 3 column backgrounds and sidebar tags along with 2 banner sizes.

August Mist

To view all the goodies for this set just click on the title or image above.

I loved working with the images so much that I decided to create a few coordinating Etsy shop sets. From time-to-time I make matching shop sets but only ever 2 or 3 from one theme so they're limited edition and a perfect choice for those who are looking to have a coordinating business theme.

You can find them for sale in this section of my shop.

We have a few of our own sunflowers currently blooming in our garden. It's a seasonal tradition my son and I started years ago and even now as his 16th birthday looms just around the corner, we still enjoy planting his summer selection together.

Here's a snapshot of one of our favorites this season ~ What are you favorite seasonal flowers or traditions?

And two last minute reminders ~

Don't miss a chance to enter this month's giveaway by clicking here and be sure to check out the fun Gypsy Dreams Blog Party on September 10th by clicking here.

Enjoy~

post signature