Friday

Gypsy Dreams Blog Party

Among the many custom orders I've had the pleasure of working on lately was this fabulous Gypsy Dreams Blog Party. The hostess was one of my previous customers, Celia of Adventures of the Striped Stockings.

Celia contacted me awhile back asking for something bohemian, magical, and incorporating elements mysteriously gypsy. I'm always up for a challenge and have to admit, I love, love, love the end result.

The blog party is taking place on September 10th and runs until the full moon. So won't you join me in letting your gypsy side loose for a day ~ either through a party, crafting, or just blogging ~ you can join in the exotic fun by visiting the Gypsy Dreams blog and leaving a comment. Be sure to grab one of the fabulous badges too so others can join in as well! See you there!

Enjoy~

post signature