Thursday

Customer Shout Outs

Whew! It's time once again to give the spotlight to some of my latest customers and I have to say, next to creating, this is my favorite part of this job. I have the best customers e-v-e-r, and always look forward to introducing them to you ~ they're the type of creative souls you'd enjoy spending hours with sipping coffee and sharing stories. I hope you'll take the time to get to know them and what they love.

So here is a sampling of some of my latest custom order projects...

Josie's Jewels
custom blog theme

Captured within this blog theme are many personal elements that are dear to this customer, a talented Jewelry Artist including shells & sea glass, Gaelic elements, and a warm welcoming cottage feel like that of her home. Each item holds special significance for her but non more so than the use of Celtic butterflies, a deeply meaningful symbol of a personal tragedy and triumph for this wonderful customer and I think captured many of these treasures in Josie's new blog theme.

LuLu Kellogg
custom twitter background

Next on my list was a fun and festive Twitter background for my sweet friend LuLu. LuLu is a die-hard Halloween/Shabby Chic fan and one heck of a talented lady. While she has her fingers dipped in many creative pots ~ quality, glam and glitz are never lacking in her lavish creations. Knowing full well that a Twitter profile is an essential tool for today's Indie seller she requested a custom background and I had loads of fun delivering just what she wanted.

Another popular item in my these days seems to be custom Etsy shop sets. I love working on the smaller graphics since they require less images but still offer a fun & unique way for creative expression. So here are a few of the latest customer sets~

She Sells by the Shore
etsy shop set

Referred by one of my previous customers, this lovely customer was looking for a fun theme that included elements the shore as well as some of her own handmade jewelry creations embedded within the design.

Old Paper Shop
etsy shop image set

For this project the customer was opening a new shop geared toward the sale of vintage ephemera. It was a challenge bringing all the various elements together but in the end I love the way it all blended into a soft original vintage style.

Pepper Harrow MetalCrafts
etsy shop image set

This custom theme used one of my premade one-of-a-kind sets but added a few of the customer's handmade creations giving it a truly unique and personalized appearance.

There are many more projects to show off but they are still in the works so I'm looking forward to sharing them with you very soon. What new goodies have you created lately? I'd love to hear about them!

Enjoy~

post signature