Saturday

Practical Magic Blog Party

My goodness ~ has it been a year already?! Yes, this time last year we were celebrating the first annual Practical Magic Blog Party. This year has flown by as quick as a witch on a broom ~ Wow!






Practical Magic
is one of those "love-at-first-watch" movies and I was hooked from the moment I saw it. Perhaps it was the timeless love story or the notion that love, no matter what type, wins out over all. Whatever the case, I loved the relationships that the characters shared ~ it grabbed me and never let go.


Last year I was fortunate enough to win a copy of the movie which replaced the one I had lost years ago and I was thrilled! So this year while I make my rounds in blogland visiting all my fellow party-goers I'll have it playing in the background... over and over and over again (good thing the hubby works all day, LOL!)

I would like to thank the lovely and utterly enchanting Anna of Frosted Petunias for this wonderful annual event and all her hard work. I know how much effort it takes to put these parties together and she does it with all her grace and charm in tact. If you haven't had a chance to visit her blog please be sure to do so and check out her amazing collection of original blog banners ~ she makes this little graphic artist drool with envy and shutter in delight!

Once again I've created an entirely free blog theme in honor of this event. Since I used the title for last year's theme, this year I've gone with...

Making Magic

It's an offering of 2 backgrounds, banners, and a selection of sidebar tags, all free for the taking so everyone can get into the festive mood and have some fun. You can view all the design elements for this theme by clicking the title or image above.

So thanks for stopping by and here's wishing you all a fantabulous party and a wonderful weekend!

Enjoy~

post signature