Tuesday

New Tutorial, Themes and Section

The faeries and I are just popping in between projects to let you all know about some new goodies here on the lane ~ after a long wait I've finally rewritten the tutorial for adding sidebar tags.  I know many of you newer bloggers were anxiously waiting for this posting so you can now find that under this title "How to: Install Sidebar Tags" in the Tutorials section of my blog or at this direct link: http://plumroselane-tutorials.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-to-install-sidebar-tags.html

I've also created a new tutorial titled "How to: Setup Your Blogger Profile". While many of you are using your Google+ accounts there are those of us die-hard bloggers who still love the layout and all inclusiveness of our Blogger profiles.  You would also be amazed at how many bloggers simply don't have their profiles turned on or linked to anything.  I can't tell you how many times someone leaves me a nice comment and I while I want to reciprocate instead I hit a dead end as I can't reach their blog. *sigh*  So give the tutorial a look over and maybe you'll find it helps with activating or setting up your own profile.  You can find the tutorial by clicking the title above or using this direct link: http://plumroselane-tutorials.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-to-set-up-your-blogger-profile.html

For the new themes portion of this post I have two to share with you today... The first is a warm and cozy ensemble that's just perfect for chasing away those mid-winter blues. It features a distinctive knitted style with crafty sewn and paper accents and is titled "Cozy".


You can find it by clicking the title or image above.

The second theme was inspired by the popular British series Downton Abbey.  It boast a deep rich color scheme with decadent accents and is titled "Downton".  You can view all of the elements included in this set by clicking the title above or image below.


Lastly I wanted to mention a new section on the sidebar of my blog titled "New Themes".  Now all of my newest prefab designs can be found in one location so no more tiring searches through the A-Z List, although I understand for some of you that's a favorite past-time. *wink*

So that's it for this posting I hope you're all enjoying a nice beginning to the new year!

Best,