Wednesday

Supplies

I spent some time searching for supplies yesterday in preparation for this fun little challenge I've joined.  I have to admit the jar was the easiest part, since I have a small collection accumulated from my favorite Caesar dressing. *yummm*


With the holidays now behind us it was a little difficult finding some of the goodies I was hoping for but I wound up locating some nice glittery paints, Spanish moss, and a sampling of scrapbooking supplies.


Of course my imagination was a million miles ahead of me; daydreaming of an icy pond scene with tiny skating figures surrounded by a snowy landscape ~ gotta love that imagination!  It's fun to plan though and even more fun to imagine how the final version will actually turn out.

I hope you're off to a creative start for the week too!

Best,