Thursday

My Valentine

I simply can't thank all of you enough for the heartfelt comments on my last post ~ you touched my heart and comforted my soul. I've no doubt your prayers and healing thoughts for Linda's family will be heard and are appreciated.

It's Valentine's Day here in the U.S. and although I'm more of a "spread the love all year long" kinda gal, I can't help but say that in truth your friendship here in blogland is the best Valentine anyone could ask for ~ thank you so much!


Whether you celebrate this day or not I hope you feel the same comfort I do in knowing we are never truly alone in this world. We share it with a sea of other loving creative souls ~ they may be hard to find sometimes but they're always there if we're willing to look beyond the thorns.

Wishing you all a wonderful and very Happy Valentine's Day!
Best~